|Pre-Conference Workshops &Conference 30/31 March 2012||One day only|
|Charity Individual Rate||$ 150 per person||$100|
|Student (14 or older and must present ID)||$150||$75|
- Prices include registration fees, conference materials, refreshments and lunch. Prices do not include transportation and lodging.
- Charities must provide their Charity Registration Number and provide a list of names attending.
- If you add individuals to your group registration after initial registration, the new registrations will be charged the general rate.
- Groups of 8 or more may contact our registration team to find out about group discounts.
- Students must be 14 years or older and registrations will be required to email a copy of a current student ID for either undergraduate, graduate, or high school enrollment.
- Conference numbers on Saturday 31st March 2012 are limited to 200 attendees and are on a first come first served basis.
- Numbers for the pre-conference sessions are limited to 75 and are on a first come first served basis.
For registrations cancelled on or before March 15th:
Registrations cancelled on or before March 15, 2012, will be issued a credit for the full registration amount less a $25/person cancellation fee.
For registrations cancelled after March 15, 2012:
Cancellation credit will not be issued for registrations cancelled after March 15, 2012, or no shows at the event. Refunds will also not be issued for any cancellations after March 15, 2012, or no shows at the event.
To make a cancellation please contact email@example.com or call +1 441 542 2872
The Racial Justice Conference™ is a not-for-profit conference and all proceeds are reinvested into future conferences or used for CURB’s social justice activities.
Citizens Uprooting Racism in Bermuda is a volunteer, non-governmental agency and relies on support from the public and philanthropic organizations for its continued work in the community.